We measure total available bandwidth and current capacity by aggregating what relays and bridges report to directory authorities.
This graph shows the distribution of the advertised bandwidth of relays in the network. Each percentile represents the advertised bandwidth that a given percentage of relays does not exceed (and that in turn the remaining relays either match or exceed). For example, 99% of relays advertise at most the bandwidth value shown in the 99th percentile line (and the remaining 1% advertise at least that amount).
© 2009–2018 The Tor Project
This material is supported in part by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. CNS-0959138. Any opinions, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. "Tor" and the "Onion Logo" are registered trademarks of The Tor Project, Inc.. Data on this site is freely available under a CC0 no copyright declaration: To the extent possible under law, the Tor Project has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights in the data. Graphs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.